Shipping & Rates
Japan domestic shipping rate
Japan domestic delivery
About overseas shippingExcept for some areas, overseas delivery is available.
Please understand that delivery may not be possible depending on the country or region.
In addition, please note that fees related to shipping, such as shipping fees, customs duties and other taxes, must be paid by the customer.
For details on delivery, please see the following:
• Carrier and Service: FedEx International Economy Service
• Shipping fee: Flat shipping rate depending on the area
For overseas shipping, please check the following:
<Restrictions on Overseas Shipping of Disney Products>
・Shipping of Disney products are limited to Japan domestic and Taiwan only.
(Some products are unavailable to shipping to Taiwan.)
・If you like to order Disney products from overseas except for Taiwan, please kindly consider vising one of K.UNO physical shops in Japan for pick-up. Please contact us for further information.
<Note about Overseas Shipping>
- Delivery may not be possible depending on the country or region.
- A package should be delivered within the five listed business days for FedEx. (No scheduled delivery is available.) Some delays may occur due to flight and/or custom clearance, however.
- Fees related to shipping, such as shipping fees, customs duties and other taxes, must be paid by the customer.
- Please note that if a larger box is required for shipping due to the quantity of and/or the product/box size of your order, the fee will differ from the above.
- When the shipping address is subject to FedEx out of delivery area, an extra fee may be added.
|Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand
|Australia, New Zealand||9,500 JPY|
|UK, Germany, Switzerland
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on SHIPPING FEE regarding COVID-19:
Please be advised that, depending on the situation regarding COVID-19 and the service of FedEx, we may ask you for an extra shipping charge of 2,000 JPY before we ship out the orders.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on delivery services, FedEx temporarily has limited its shipping service to International Priority Service that costs more than its economy service.
(Please check the details at FedEx webpage: https://www.fedex.com/en-jp/service-news.html)
As far as FedEx requires limiting its shipping option to International Priority Service, we regret to inform that we make requests for customers to pay the extra fee for overseas shipping. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
If you kindly accept this, please proceed with your order.
When an extra shipping is necessary, we will contact you for the additional payment before shipping.
Your kind understanding would be much appreciated.
(Please be informed that we can keep the ordered products for maximum of 3 months.)